Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bridal Season is Here!

It is wedding season so enjoy some teasers from the shoot :) 


                                           

With all my friends that are getting engaged and getting married in the coming months, I feel that this post is appropriate. Lately I have been getting asked to do a lot of bridal shoots and shows. This is strange to me because I am only 22 years old...but then again that is the age some girls start to think about getting married.

Modeling is all about looking the part. I may be young and feel like I am nowhere close to ready to be married but dressing up in amazing gowns that I would dream to be like mine one day...that is another story. Playing bride for a day was actually really fun! Bridal shoots are all about making it look realistic to the women who are planning their weddings. The makeup is so clean, the jewelry compliments each garment and the models have to look excited like it is their wedding day!

Here are some images from my most recent bridal shoot that was done with David Stephens Photography. This team was amazing! The models are Gabriella Roth and myself. The makeup artist was my girl Karla Mendez. We had a Creative Set Designer, Candice Dora and Jewelry was provided by Xochitl Ramirez Onohan. The beautiful gowns were made by designer Marina Krissanov.


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment