Friday, January 24, 2014

Fashion and Modeling and Tips Oh My!

*Behind the scenes from wet hair shoot in Milwaukee with photographer Crystal Schneider


This is my first post for this blog. Modeling is something that I have done my entire life so I wanted to create a blog that explained what life is actually like as an international model. I will try to post everyday but when on set it is a little more difficult. This blog will talk about fashion, photo-shoots, tips that I find helpful on and off set, and personal opinions about the modeling industry as I experience more and more of it. 

I love what I do and think that the beauty of the industry gets lost in the reality TV shows that have made being a model seem like a burden. Don't get me wrong...it can be an ugly world to be a part of, but most of the time it is the complete opposite. My goal is to give you my personal take on the Chicago fashion industry and an insiders scoop on the jobs I do all over the world!

Enjoy <3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment