Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Photo of the Day

* Photo from Designer MISOVA shoot *

My photo of the day is a shot taken by photographer Levannart for my shoot in my Miss Illinois USA 2014 dress. The designer of my dress is the talented MISOVA. I had done a shoot of her designs in the past and she then jumped when I asked her to custom design my dress for the Miss Illinois USA pageant this past November. 

The image behind the dress does come partly from the ever so famous Hunger Games. This collaboration was a blast and I loved the work that came from it. MISOVA is the perfect designer to use if you want to stand out from the crowd. I can say that my dress in the pageant stood out because it was made for me. 

Check out her work at https://www.facebook.com/MISOVAvb

Love what you do and never give up on your dreams. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment