Monday, January 27, 2014

Model Monday


Model Gisele Bundchen is one of my idols when it comes to the model world. The photo above is one of many images she has that shows exactly how modeling is an art and it does require skill. A lot of models are ballet dancers as well because the poses used in ballet are ones that photograph nicely. I myself have even taken up ballet to learn these techniques.

Gisele is one model I aspire to be like and hopefully I will be a great of a model as her one day soon. There is always room for improvement int this field of work and that is what makes this job awesome. It is an art that requires more then just a pretty face. I would recommend that all models at least try one class of ballet because I promise you it will do wonders for your poses and stimulate a lot of creatives ideas while on set that you may not have thought of before!

Happy Model Monday :) 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment