Monday, March 24, 2014

International Tips

Sorry to have been MIA from the blogger world for the past 10 days! I was on vacation and took a break from blogging! Today's post will be about shooting Internationally, in honor of me coming back to the U.S. from Aruba.

I was privileged to have been chosen to shoot in Barbados for an international campaign and absolutely love the experience. Island beaches are always so much different and the water is always so clear! Some pointers for shooting internationally? Well I am still learning myself but what I learned is:

1. Over packing is a good thing! Sometimes the designers and the clients like what you have from home more then what they originally picked

2. Once work is over it is exhausting to do anything else! But....always stay an extra day to have some fun!

3. Shooting in warm weather NEVER gets old!

I love what I do and would love to shoot internationally more often :) Ideas and auditions in the works! Never give up on a dream because once the ball starts rolling in the right direction...it only gets bigger and better!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment