Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Is In The Air!

Since it is so nice outside today in Chicago I feel like some images from my shoot this weekend with David Stephens Photography would be the perfect blog post!

This shoot was a spin off of some images I came across on pinterest and we did more with the ideas then I could have ever imagined. 
When collaborating with a group in the industry sometimes the concept is not fully grasped but whenever I work with David and Karla, we are always on the same wavelength and it makes my job that much more fun.
 Modeling is something that I have grown up doing. I have been doing it since I was 7 days old...to see how much I have grown in the industry is amazing! Meeting the people I have met the past 2 years and the experiences I have been blessed with in the last year has really helped me grow in my career.
I always have a blast shooting with David and Karla and this just proves that! Collaborating with fun and talented people always makes my job even more fun. David and Karla always push me to get to that next level and that is what a great team should be doing!

I can't wait to start shooting outside and have fun shooting in the sun :)


xoxo
























No comments:

Post a Comment