Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Up & Coming Chicago Designer


The lovely dress you see me wearing on the right is designed and made by new Chicago Designer Nichole Lee Garlough. I met this designer at a shoot in August of 2013 and have kept a close relationship with her since.

She sponsored me for Miss Illinois USA 2014 and the dress above is what she made specially for me. The requirements for the dress were just to be a black cocktail dress. This would be the dressed used for the opening dance number for the pageant. I told Nichole that I wanted it to represent my personality a little so making it sexy and sassy was a must. She really nailed it! I got more compliments on that dress then I could keep track of!

If you are looking for a designer who really tends to the needs of the client then Nicholalee is the girl for you! Check out more of her designs on her website below!

Nicholalee Fashion

This designer is going nowhere but up in her designs! Can't wait to see what she does next :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment