Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Woman Crush Wednesday

A model is nothing without her Hair and Makeup Artist :)

 

Karla Mendez Artistry has been the HMUA I have used since August 2013. She is the most professional women I have worked with in the beauty industry. Karla has been in the industry for over 8 years working  in Chicago, NW Indiana and surrounding areas. She was also the Lead Hair stylist used for NYFW in 2013.

Karla has been there supporting me since she met me! She has helped me with shoots, pageants, and just life advice. Her charisma on set is contagious and I am always more then pleased with the looks she does for me!

As her bio states:

"Karla is currently doing hair and makeup for special events like quinceneras, weddings, videos and more as well! Whether her jobs take her to high fashion photo shoots, fashion shows, a television studio, or a music video set, Karla displays her mastery for creating the look of the day in a matter of minutes. Karla is available to travel on location, teach lessons, and encourages you to take a look at her portfolio, you won’t be disappointed."

A model is nothing without her HMUA and I am so lucky to have such an amazing one in my life! She is my woman crush Wednesday and I can't wait to bring her with me on future shoots :)

Check out her website :)                   http://www.karlamendez.com/

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment