Monday, February 3, 2014

Eat. Sleep. Pageant.


Pageants are something new to me but I am preparing for my second pageant ever this coming Sunday. I have been busy prepping for its this weekend so my posts may not be as consistent for the next week or so.

Why would a model do pageants? It is great exposure, especially for someone who has other goals in life then just being a model. I love what I do and networking with new photographers is another reason I decided to get involved in pageants.

Pageants are a great way to meet girls who have similar life ambitions as yourself and meet incredible people who want to make a difference. I am extremely excited to be running for Miss Chicago on Sunday and hope to bring something new to the pageant world if I win :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment