Monday, February 10, 2014

Pageant Weekend Comes to an End



Pageant Weekend is over! 

I had a great experience at the Miss Chicago/Windy City/ Gold Coast pageant this past weekend. It is always such an amazing experience and love the friends that I have made through this pageant. Our new Miss Windy City happens to be a new friend of mine...Top photo, left girl (yellow swimsuit). The Fab Four will reunite soon :)

Every time I step on the stage and do these pageants I grow so much and learn so much. Though this is only my second pageant, hearing from my directors that I have so much potential and that I am one step away from my own title is just as rewarding to me as actually winning. I will try again sometime soon and use the guidance of my directors to get me there. The pageant world has not seen its last with me and I will be sure to show Illinois what I am capable of. I am ready to use my modeling skills and my people skills to make a difference in the world. 



Love this girl more than anything. Getting to know a girl from my former agency was amazing!! And of course we had to take a picture with our little Pre-teen girls :) The one in the back row farthest to the left is the Miss Chicago Pre-teen this year :) They are too adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment