Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Internationally Stunned!!

**Published in Vanity Fair Magazine**

When at my hair appointment yesterday I was tagged in a photo from my stylist in Barbados. I didn't think anything of it but when I opened the image...BAM there is a full page spread of me in Vanity Fair.

It is moments like these that make me more motivated to keep doing what I am doing. This business is hard to break into but once you do...the sky is the limit.

The above photo was shot in Barbados by photographer Bob Kiss. Virgo Communications and their team booked me, styled me, and housed me for an entire week to get this project done. I loved being part of such an amazing team and loved being able to shoot at the GORGEOUS One Sandy Lane. If you haven't seen One Sandy Lane you should go look at their website because it is amazing.

Being flown to international countries as a model is the most amazing experience I have ever had and I am blessed to have had the experience and exposure this ad has now brought for me. Models....don't give up on your dreams because once the dream starts to become a reality....there is no feeling that is better!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment