Thursday, February 20, 2014

#TBT



Throwing it back to when I was in my high school modeling days. This shoot was the first "high fashion" shoot I ever did. I absolutely loved the experience! I learned so much from the team I worked with, a lot of the tips I still use at shoots today.

In these photos the aim was to be high fashion and sexy...I had no idea how much red lipstick would help to create this look! 

The stylist was a blast to work with and she hit the idea the photographer had right on the nose. I learned a little trick too from the team: use olive oil and put it on your body, this is how they created the "shiney/club" look the team was looking for. 



Gotta love Throwback Thursdays! Practice makes perfect and it is crazy to see how far I have come since these high school shoots!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment