Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Spring Is In The Air


Spring Break is approaching and what better way to get in the spring spirit then shopping for spring break swimsuits and spring dresses. Stores are gearing up and getting ready for the spring season here in Chicago. 

I started getting ready for spring back in November by booking my Spring Break trip to Aruba and then getting two new swimsuits for the trip! 

Akira and Victoria's Secret are two of my favorite stores and they both have geared up with some amazing new Spring 2014 styles. The new dresses Akira has are colorful and classy! The new suits that VS has are also popping with color! I can't wait to show off my new spring purchases in the coming months. 

Take a break from the busy work days and get ready for spring! It's coming and it's coming quickly. Are you ready????

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment